Let Us Negotiate With Your Lender For You

At Home Assure, we are committed to assisting you with keeping your home. We will act on your behalf and negotiate with your lender. Whether your goal is to stay in your home or simply get out of it without going through foreclosure, we can help make it a reality. If we are unable to do so, you pay nothing.

We can save your home by creating :

  1. Reinstatement or Repayment Plan
  2. Loan Modification / Restructuring / Refinance
  3. Redemptions and Forbearance Agreement
  4. Partial Claim
  5. Pre-Foreclosure Sale

Customer's Testimonials

“…Owning a home is one of life's greatest accomplishments. And being faced with losing it is one of the most devastating and frightening experiences anyone can ever imagine. Home Assure helped us survive this ordeal and assisted us in obtaining the desired resolution - saving our home. They handled us in a judgement free manner and with a level of humanity and compassion which we have never experienced before during any type of business transaction.”

“…Hi Marcella, ... my case was settled. They gave me an interest free loan for $10,000 for my arrears, and my payment only went up $100 from my original payment of $850, which was really cool because the payments had gone up to $1500 after I had gotten behind on the escrow. PLUS it was only $330 that I had to give them to process the papaerwork, AND I dont have to make a payment until July 1st! So, I really appreciate everything you were able to do help me get into such an excellent position with my mortgage company and be able to keep my home. I really was at the end of my options when I contacted your company. It was a last-ditch effort because I thought I had done all I could do and that losing my home was a foregone conclusion. You guys performed a miracle for me. Thanks! I have and will continue to recommend your company to anyone that will stop long enough to listen. Thanks a million!”
Michael Brown - Sun City, CA


“…Home Assure helped us save our American dream! Without the persistence of their diligent representatives, Joe Zola and Tiffany Jenkins, our direct representatives on our behalf, I don't know what we would have done. The lender didn't want to hear anything we had to say. It wasn't until Home Assure stepped in that they (the lender) were willing to work with us. With the economy and all of its uncertainties, it's nice to know we had somewhere to turn for a second chance... and our dream lives on.”
Cliff Davis - San Jacinto, CA


“…...if it wsn't for you guys we might have lost our mother's home. We didn't know how to take the next step in fixing ouor home's problem, but Barbara and her team made us feel comfortable and safe... Barbara would check in with us on a weekly basis to keep us updated on all things going on with our home. Now we have a lower monthly payment... we are saving over $1000 a month. If anyone out there is in need of help... I would definitely recommend that you give Home Assure a chance. They helped us keep our home and I know if you give them a shot, they can help you as well.”
Joe Delgado - Fairfield, CA


Let US Help YOU Too!!


Avoid Foreclosure - 100% Guarnateed Results

No comments: